Additional licenses may be purchased in sets of 10, separately. Please reach out to our onboarding specialists for customized quotes at [email protected]
GO! ELL Tween Literacy Library: Content-Focused Genres for Tween English Language Learners
Print ISBN: 9781680219074 | Digital ISBN: 9781645988175 | Grades: 4 to 8 | Reading Level: 1.4 to 2.0 | Lexile: HL90L to HL230L
The GO! ELL Tween Literacy Library is a unique collection of fiction and nonfiction books aimed at upper elementary and middle school English language learners, including newcomers. Many of these learners struggle with reading and a limited English vocabulary. This makes it difficult to do well in content-area classes where textbooks are often written above grade level. For this reason, the GO! ELL Tween Literacy Library focuses on social studies, math, and science topics in books written at accessible levels. Each engaging fiction and nonfiction book features age-respectful storylines and full-color photographs on every page to support beginning readers at the secondary level.
Organized in five content-based genres, this collection includes 20 unique titles. Each genre includes three fiction books and one nonfiction book. Special emphasis is placed on vocabulary, with five key vocabulary words highlighted in each book.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Accessible text with low readability and photographs on every page to support comprehension
- Progress monitoring in the form of summative assessments for every book and program checklist
- Age-appropriate content-focused subjects that are of high interest to English language learners
- Five genres with fiction and nonfiction
- Extensive teaching support for every book
- Focus on vocabulary acquisition
- American Culture
- American History
- Environmental Studies
- Everyday Math
- Earth, Life, and Physical Science
PRINT BOXED SET INCLUDES:
60 Books (3 Each of 20 Titles)
- 3 Fiction and 1 Nonfiction Book per Genre
- 100 Full-Color Vocabulary Cards
- 5 Vocabulary Words per Book
Comprehensive Teacher's Guide
- Lesson Plans
- Vocabulary Instruction
- Guided Reading Questions
- Reproducible Student Activities
*ONLINE DIGITAL PLATFORM:
With the absence of in-person assisted learning, we have developed a simple platform that will enable readers to be both independent and assisted. Our technology supports readers by highlighting the text and reading it aloud at an appropriate pace that is perfect for struggling readers.
*Online Digital Platform is sold separately from print materials, or can be purchase as a combo set above.
- Web browser access offering ease-of-use for any device with internet access
- Simple design with uncomplicated screens so as not to distract the reader with unnecessary buttons and features. The goal is to get kids reading!
- Text-to-speech with word highlighting for enhanced readability. Great for ANY struggling reader.
Product Notes: Teacher's Guide not sold separately. Once an order is placed for the Online Digital Platform materials a digital onboarding specialists will be in contact with you shortly.
Key Words/ Themes: American Culture, American History, Environmental Studies, Everyday Math, Science, Technology, Full Color, Set, Fiction, Nonfiction, Tween, Middle School, Middle Grade, Hi-Lo, Hi-Lo Books, Hi-Lo Solutions, High-Low Books, Hi-Low Books, ELL, EL, ESL, Struggling Learner, Struggling Reader, Special Education, SPED, Newcomers, Reading, Learning, Education, Educational, Educational Books
- GO! ELL Library