Additional licenses may be purchased in sets of 10, separately. Please reach out to our on boarding specialists for customized quotes at email@example.com
Series Name: Teen Early Fluency Libraries
ISBN: 9781680216837 | Grade: Teen and YA | Lexile: HL180L to HL290L
Page Count: 64 Fiction; 72 Nonfiction | Word Count: 2000 to 2300
Theme: Hi-Lo, emergent, teen content, full-color, teacher support
Builds Confidence and Helps Students Become Independent Readers
The Teen Early Fluency Libraries build on the reading base of the Teen Emergent Reader Libraries. These books introduce readers to longer fiction and bridge the gap between emergent reading and early fluency. By the time older developing readers approach a second-grade reading level, they have a handle on the most basic literacy skills. They are ready to increase their fluency so that text flows and makes more sense. Fluency is closely tied to comprehension.
In these boxed sets, book lengths have been increased so there is more practice for readers who are gaining confidence and building their vocabulary. Instead of photos on every page, the photos appear every few pages in the fiction and every other spread in the nonfiction. Each boxed set increases by half a reading level so that students can continue to make progress step by step.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Progress monitoring in the form of summative assessments for every book
- Three levels so developing readers build fluency and increase confidence
- Mature, engaging content
- Extensive teaching support for every book
- Builds critical reading components: comprehension, vocabulary, and fluency
- Fiction and nonfiction genre sets for literature study
DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR:
- Upper Middle School and High School Students Struggling to Read
- Students with Learning Differences and Special Needs
- Secondary English Language Learners and Newcomer
PRINT LIBRARY BOX SET INCLUDES:
60 Books (3 Each of 20 Titles)
- 3 Fiction and 1 Nonfiction Book per Genre
Comprehensive Teacher's Guide
- Lesson Plans
- Vocabulary Instruction
- Guided Reading Questions
- Reproducible Student Activities
*ONLINE DIGITAL PLATFORM:
With the absence of in-person assisted learning, we have developed a simple platform that will enable readers to be both independent and assisted. Our technology supports readers by highlighting the text and reading it aloud at an appropriate pace that is perfect for struggling readers.
*Online Digital Platform is sold separately from print materials, or can be purchase as a combo set above.
- Web browser access offering ease-of-use for any device with internet access
- Simple design with uncomplicated screens so as not to distract the reader with unnecessary buttons and features. The goal is to get kids reading!
- Text-to-speech with word highlighting for enhanced readability. Great for ANY struggling reader.
Product Notes: Teacher's Guide not sold separately. Once an order is placed for the Online Digital Platform materials a digital onboarding specialists will be in contact with you shortly.
Key Words/ Themes: Classics, Retellings, Crime, Mystery, Financial Literacy, Inspiration, Tragedy, Full Color, Set, Fiction, Nonfiction, Teen, Young Adult, Hi-Lo, Hi-Lo Books, Hi-Lo Solutions, High-Low Books, Hi-Low Books, ELL, EL, ESL, Struggling Learner, Struggling Reader, Special Education, SPED, Newcomers, Reading, Learning, Education, Educational, Educational Books